Hotels near Coronation site

Leslie Miller miller at pp.okstate.edu
Fri May 31 09:01:39 PDT 1996

We've been getting a lot of requests for hotel/motel information
near the coronation castle in Muskogee, so I thought I might save
some people the cost of a long-distance telephone call by posting it
here.

This is the info provided to me by my hotel/motel scout:

There are several places very near the site (within 2 miles). The thought
is that one mile is too far to walk to walk to site, and two miles isn't
going to make much difference, so here are the telephone numbers for
them all. However, my understanding is that the closest/cheapest/nicest
may be the Best Western.

Best Western - (918)683-2951; 1 person-$34  4-$43 (I think this is
their quoted group price for if more than 20 rooms are filled by SCA;
be sure to ask before making a reservation based on this quote, and
if you do reserve a room(s), let them know that you are with the SCA)

Motel 6 - (918)683-8369; 1-$25.98  4-$37

Days Inn - (918)683-3911; 1-$45  4-$55

Ramada - (918) 682-4341; 2-$48 (?)

Hope this helps,
Gunhilda