Greetings

Larkin O'Kane larkin at apache.webstar.net
Fri May 31 04:25:09 PDT 1996

>            To whom it may concern,     my name is  Fat Cat and I have been a
> member of the SCA for a few years now.

	Meeeooww!!   Welcome to the net pretty kitty.  Want to sit on the
fence and howl awhile? <GR>  Watch out though, some of the people
around this bridge have been know to throw a shoe or two.

> I just recently purchased this
> computer and I'm trying hard to learn how to use it. { could this possibly
> replace quill and ink?}

	It can sure replace SNail mail.

> A friend passed this E-Mail address on to me and I
> thought if someone had the time { between events, of course} perhaps  they
> might consider sending me a line or two.

	Why that's a strange coincidence. A mutual friend just passed your
e-mail address to me. So the cat's out of the bag :)

My E-Mail address is
>      HDec654 at aol.com     I'd love to hear from you.  Fat Cat    >'.'<

	You'll definitely hear from this old Tom-Cat.   Agnes says to tell
you Hi.

		Larkin -  who thinks he's funny. . .      (sometimes)

---
Faithful are the wounds of a friend;      | Lord Larkin O'Kane
but the kisses of an enemy are deceitful. | AKA Charlie Cain
Proverbs 27:6                             | larkin at webstar.new