What a Bardic Circle....

Mike Baker mbaker at rapp.com
Fri Nov 1 10:55:00 PST 1996

re: the Bardic Circle at Kalida & Thorkeld's --

Connor, I'm indeed glad that you enjoyed yourself. Apologies for not placing
face with electron-scribed words: were you mostly a listener, or do I mark
you as singing for the gathering as well?

I know that I certainly enjoyed the evening.

The harpist / singer is a recent transfer from Trimaris, Lark of Cire
Freunleven.  Gave us some very nice items during the course of the evening.

Was the newly-acknowledged apprentice's first name Brigitt[sp.]? I should
remember, I really should, as I have seen her tale-telling before and
enjoyed it well.

And I agree, there was not enough time!

Many thanks to HE Kalida for hosting the gathering!

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!