Call for teachers!

Mike Baker mbaker at rapp.com
Mon Nov 4 10:10:00 PST 1996

Ly. Rowan, having attended one memorable wInterkingdom some years in the
past, I am seriously considering returning. (I need to travel northward more
often, for a number of reasons...)

I have a couple of classes that I teach / lead, and thoughts on extensions
of material from one of them for a shorter discussion. Would you mind
replying off-list to discuss? (The brain-impaired reader that I am using
shows the list-name but not your direct address, drat it.)

My current offerings include an update of my lecture on "What is a Bard?"
(two hours, or more), "Everyday Ornamentation" (audience-participation /
discussion format, one hour), and "Unremembered: The Other Symbols of Power"
(under development, target one hour time-slot; relates to ancient origins of
sumptuary law esp. as found in Celtic / Irish tradition).

I'll even consider volunteering to help keep Diarmuit in line [for an
appropriate fee, of course!]

BTW, I would also appreciate any information on the possibilities of setting
up my mercantile wares / services...

Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard)  s.k.a. Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri
al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!