? Legalities of Homebrewing

I. Marc Carlson LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Tue Nov 5 07:23:20 PST 1996

<"Pug Bainter" <pug at interval.net>>
>Actually I am going to do that. In addition, I'm going to call about
>some of the points that directly affect me, and not the SCA as a whole.
>Those being, can I give it away and can I make mead legally.

I'm not a legal expert, and will definately NOT offer an opinion on this
topic other than to suggest that whatever you find out, the rules are likely
to be FAR different north of the Red.  (My suspicion is, in fact, that
as bizarrely repressive as Texas laws are going to be Oklahoma will have
found some way to be more bizarre and more repressive -- particularly
with regards to the Great Demon (there is no pride in my reporting this
fact, just cynical expectation).

Diarmuit/Marc