You Know You're in the SCA...

damaris damaris at geocities.com
Thu Nov 7 07:36:19 PST 1996

Tim Lozos wrote:

> >Greetings!
> >
> >YKYITSCA when...
> >
> >while flipping channels on election night you come across an NBC
> >graphic showing Texas and Oklahoma going to Dole and your first
> >happy thought is "At least honor means something in Ansteorra"

Perhaps the subject line should have read:

You know you're a republican who happens to be in the SCA when....
and so on and so forth.

Don't get me started!!!  You don't want to go there and I really don't
have time.
--
Damaris of Greenhill /mka Susan Wieland
"Mead brewer extrodinaire"

A great many people think they are thinking when they are
only rearranging their prejudices.  William James.