Call for teachers!

LUEHRSRM at centum.utulsa.edu LUEHRSRM at centum.utulsa.edu
Sat Nov 2 17:29:09 PST 1996

Greetings unto the good gentles of Ansteorra!

My name is Lady Rowan ni Coerc and I am the autocrat for wInterkingdom which
is to be held January 24-26, 1997, at the Will Rogers Boy Scout Camp in
Cleveland, OK.

This is the seventh year for wInterkingdom, an Arts & Sciences event which
offers classes and workshops on topics varying from woodworking to brewing,
garb making to cooking, and many things in between.  There will also be
classes and workshops for light weapons fighters as well as those interested
in armored combat.

If you would be interested in sharing your talents and skills via a class (or
know of someone else who might), please contact me directly via e-mail or
at my snail address listed below.  Also if you have any questions regarding
the event or have an idea for a class you'd like to attend, please let me
know.

There will be event announcements in the December and January issues of the
_Blackstar_ but I would be more than happy to provide any information that
might be necessary.

Please come and help celebrate the 7th Annual wInterkingdom which, incidently,
will be the first event sponsored by the Barony of Northkeep!

In service,

Lady Rowan
(mka Becky Luehrs   478 S. Indianapolis    Tulsa, OK  74112)