Recognizing Skill and Good Works

Pug Bainter pug at interval.net
Mon Nov 4 07:23:17 PST 1996

> BB20th was really fun in other ways.

Yes it was. Wonderful fighting (although the heavy list got a little out
of control at times), wonderful persona play, and a wonderful feast.

> Who was that woman dressed as -- "Elizabeth De<something>"?

Apparently it was Mari's first persona (First 2 years?). Apparently
there were pictures of it in the museum, but I didn't make it through
all of them.

The cream cordial scared me. Lots.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something