Marches of Precedence/BB20t

Vicki Marsh zarazena at io.com
Mon Nov 4 09:24:28 PST 1996

Stfan wrote:
 Why not do the March during feast? Since this
>was served buffet style, you wouldn't have had to worry about interferance
>from servers.

Hmmmm, a definite timing problem.

After having the bread and cheese on the tables, how about allowing the
first in the March to go through the buffet line.  Puts a little meaning to
"above the salt"...

>On the positive side, the organisers had the marchers fill out file cards
>with their awards so that they could start organising early in the event
>and not have to wait until the March to figure out where everyone fit.

Timing, logistics, ceremony, and tradition.  These are important aspects in
every SCA function.

Thanks for the report, Stefan.  We are sorry we had to miss activites this
weekend.

Zara Zina, Baroness of Elfsea