Source for Men's riding boots

ches at io.com ches at io.com
Tue Nov 5 17:24:50 PST 1996

..o0*0o..

I called L.L. Bean and asked if they could share their source for the women's riding boot so that I could order MEN'S riding boots. Here is what they gave me and I called and got the rest of the following info. Happy buying!

Boots for men:
Dover Saddlery 1-800-989-1500
10.5 true to size tall black riding boot
height = 18"
side = 15.25"
inside = 15"
Ordering info: Novelle - 3809 Men's
119.70 none in stock until 4 weeks from now (11/1/96)

Call to ask if your size is in stock. All sizes are true to size so go to a payless or wherever and measure your foot on those thingys to confirm you size.

Lady Chiara

Ciao   @}\
       @}/