McCleod Trading Co. Update...

Homewrkr2 at aol.com Homewrkr2 at aol.com
Wed Nov 6 16:18:19 PST 1996

   We now do (on top of leatherworking) costuming, rattan, period
instruments, and if we can't make it or don't have it, we'll find it...
especially if it's SCA type equipment.

    Also, we went nuts when we first started this thing and went flying off
the handle and made WAY too many of the rapier belts. We are trying
desparately to get rid of these. Base price now is $30.00 vs $45.00 as of Nov
1. Basic tooling or dyeing is included in the base price. More intricate
designs are more expensive but not by much cause we ain't got room.

   If interested email Capkit at aol.com, or call (405) 250-0959
End of ad, thank you for putting up with it...
William the Lost (Yes, it's gone back to Lost)