help, please....

Caitrin3 at aol.com Caitrin3 at aol.com
Thu Nov 7 10:49:35 PST 1996

Greetings all,
I have a request and if anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.  To
start, I make ceramic feast ware.  I use extremely mundane materials and
methods doing this.  I have been told by many that molded ceramics are not
period.  About a year ago, I met a lady (I don't remember her name or where
she is from, sorry) who said that she read a book that mentioned molded
ceramics found in archealogy digs.  Does anyone have any info that could help
me find this?  I doubt that I would actually compete in A & S, but I would
like to display my work.  I feel uncomfortable though, since I am using
modern molds, paints and firing to make my stuff.  Any info that anyone could
think as useful, I would appreciate.  If you wish, e-mail me so that this
doesn't tie up the net.  Thank you, in advance, for your help.

Lady Catrin Mac Cracken
Caitrin3 at aol.com