Recognizing Skill and Good Works

Tim McDaniel tmcd at crl.com
Thu Nov 7 20:00:28 PST 1996

On Thu, 7 Nov 1996, Peter Crandall Polk <pcrandal at flash.net> wrote:
> Daniel announced his friend and former baron, Edwin,

That phrase gave me pause for a moment!  Edwin Fitz Lloyd is currently
the Baron of the Steppes, of course; it's just that I've moved away.

(As a minor note: since I have not discussed such matters with His
Excellency, I would not presume to use the word "friend"; however, I
do feel warmly towards him and would do him such good as I may.)

> a great event and feast was had by all.

I didn't sit to feast, but as to the event -- yes!

--
Daniel de Lincoln
                             Tim McDaniel
    mcdaniel at mcdaniel.dallas.tx.us is wrong tool.  Never use this.