Directions to LPT

Vicki Marsh zarazena at io.com
Fri Nov 8 07:25:48 PST 1996

Greetings, all,

        I have been requested to put out directions to Laurel's Prize Tourney.
The directions I have are as follows:

Take your best route to I-30, just west of downtown Ft. Worth.  Take
University Exit and go North on University to Lancaster.  Turn left on
Lancaster and the site is on your left.  Follow the SCA signs to our
building, which is the Amon Carter Exhibit Hall, in the Roundup Inn. (Yes,
these are directly from the November Black Star).

At our Moot last night, HL Rhiain announced that there will not be a light
sideboard feast, but that coffee and doughnuts will be provided in the
morning and a concessionaire across the hall will be open from 12-6 (I think
that's the right times).
Because of this, the site fee has been reduced from $10.00 to $8.00 per person.

Rhiain also announced that 100 artisans have sent in letters of intent and
will be displaying or performing!!

Site officially opens at 9 AM, but we will be setting up before that.

The court is planned for 6 PM.

His Excellency, Llywelyn and I are looking forward to seeing all of you there.

In Service,

Zara Zina Theanos, Baroness of Elfsea