SCA Scholarships

April Gillilan agillil at okstate.edu
Fri Nov 8 11:58:32 PST 1996

        I recently talked to the head of University Scholarships at OSU, the
college I am attending, and he said that years back there were scholarships
available for people majoring in history.  For example, someone had some
money they wanted to give a student if they studied medieval warfare.  I was
wondering if anyone knew of any scholarships or anything out there for
someone in the SCA or majoring in history.

Gilyan of Mooneschadowe

Pardon the mundanity but, "GO POKES, BEAT OU!!"