TRF last weekend

Carey McClure applelk at eden.com
Mon Nov 11 15:02:05 PST 1996

Chris Yone wrote:

> Stewart and I plan on attending this weekend.  Either day is ok with me,
> I'm just curious when others are going.  We're up for going as a group.
> Just need time & place to meet.
>
> Kirsten
>
> Don Carter wrote:
> >
> > Steven & I'll be goin on Saturday
> >
> > Donald mac Donald Mac Gregor
> > Alban Gebraugh!!  Clan Gebraugh!!!
> > mka Don Carter,  Bryn-Gwlad  docarte at ibm.net
> >
> > ----------
> > | From: Carey McClure <applelk at eden.com>
> > | To: bryn-gwlad news group <bryn-gwlad at eden.com>
> > | Subject: TRF last weekend
> > | Date: Monday, November 11, 1996 12:56 AM
> > |
> > | Hello to all,
> > |
> > |                       This is the last weekend for TRF this season.
> > |  A few friends are doing TRF and it would be nice to go as a group.
> > |
> > |       Any takers.......I hear the mud shop is great! Dead Bob to !
> > |
> > |               Connor son of Clure
> > |
> > | p.s. some tickets are as low as 10.50$$

		I was a ticket short, but as long as you have a ticket at
the lower price the lady sold me more at that level, real nice of her at
the will call window.

		Well, if those of us in austin meet at the circle-k just
 outside of del valley, by Berkstrom AFB. at about 7AM so getting ready
 the night before then one stop for ice.. stuart/chris we can meet at
 "the clan eattery" in bastrop and go from there...

		..ideas???

	Connor son of Clure, 512 918-0977
p.s. I would like to camp out sat night and stay until sunday about 3pm.

	Question is camping and anyother SCA'ers and some fun sat night?