You Know You're in the

Homewrkr2 at aol.com Homewrkr2 at aol.com
Mon Nov 11 17:35:56 PST 1996

>at least sign each message with your persona name. Even better would be
>SCA and real name and SCA location.

I apologize, I was on way too much coffee and way to little sleep. My mundane
name is Bill Morgan and I am trying to get my home-business McCleod Trading
Co. going. I am also working to get hired on as an EMT-B here in Lawton, OK.

Society-wise I am Ld. William the Lost (aka the Warthog) I have an
application in for deputy Chrirugeon here in Eldern Hills and will be
applying for deputy Seneschal shortly. I fight light and heavy, and have been
looking for period guitar music so I can bard around a little. I do a little
drumming here and there and just generally play whenever the opportunity
presents itself... I am the Captain of the Catherine, which is now in drydock
for repairs and is home ported in Eldern Hills.

If you have any other questions, feel free to ask them...
Long Live the King and God save our Queen
Ld WIlliam the Lost