Bjornsborg 20th

Chris Walden cmwalden at flash.net
Mon Nov 11 13:39:40 PST 1996

On 11 Nov 96 Lenny Zimmermann wrote:

> In an effort to decide if the light weapons tournament style we had
> at our Bjornsborg 20th Year Celebration would be something we might
> want to try again I would appreciate any feedback anyone has on the
> format.

All in all I found the tournament enjoyable.  It's always a challenge
to make sure that everyone gets enough spotlight in a tournament.
I enjoyed the opportunity to present yourself.  I'm afraid that I
didn't live up to my introduction, but it was a fine moment that we
don't usually get to have.

I found the barrier battle to be odd.  I would have much preferred to
clean up what the cannons and muskets left behind.  :-)

All in all I much prefer judged tournaments.  I don't do any better
in them than the "tennis tournaments," but they feel right.

Antoine Doré
Bryn Gwlad