Introduction

Nathan Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Wed Nov 13 08:32:28 PST 1996

Greeting all!

Well, since I went and opened my big mouth, I guess it would be polite
to send along an introduction.  Some here know me, most do not.

I'm Giovanni di Cellini, known to all my friends as Gio.  I joined the
SCA in Bjornsborg five years ago, and though I am far away, Bjornsborg
will always be my home.  I'm currently living in Mounds, OK.  How many
have heard of it?  [Gio looks for hands.]  Anyone?  Hrumph...well I'm
not suprised.  It's a tiny town SW of Tulsa.

Personna wise, I'm a early Renaissance Florentine.  But I'm not pushy
about it.  Intrests/talents in the SCA are cooking, singing, dancing
and socializing.  The latter being my better talent.  *grin*

I'm also the proto-apprentice of Mistress Meadhbh.  (meaning:  We've
agreed on the relationship, just haven't really made it formal.  I've
been kind of inactive this past year or so.)

Any questions?

*grin*
Gio