ansteorra V1 #572

Michael Mayer delamare at flash.net
Wed Nov 13 12:08:00 PST 1996

At 09:34 PM 11/12/96 EST, you wrote:
>Call me silly, but
>
>& I quote:
>
>"The '94 version of Kingdom Law ... was finished ahead of schedule"?????
>I think I missed something.  Like two years.
>
>:) L. Deirdre'94 Law was the last PUBLISHED version (hard copy) of Kingdom Law and
is the "OFFICIAL" version.  As a NET (unofficial) version did not exist,
and since it would be useful to new members (along with existing
SCA'ers), I opted to create the Net version and place it on the
"unofficial" Hospitalers web page which I maintain.  Originally, I felt
it would take up to two weeks; I worked at it a little harder than
planned and completed it ahead of my own timeframe.

Sorry for the confusion.

Michael de la Mare