Introduction

Baker, Mike mbaker at rapp.com
Wed Nov 13 11:19:00 PST 1996

> >Gio, Gio, Gio:
> >Of *course* I've heard of Mounds, OK.
> [blink, blink]  *stunned silence*

>From *you*? Hardtuhbelieve...

> >Then, again, it doesn't hurt my geographic knowledge of Oklahoma that I
was
> >once tasked with creating a database of all the towns in the state.
> Oh.  I thought it might be because when one becomes royalty God's Grace
and
> Infinite Wisdom decended upon one.  The king is the land and all that
stuff.
>    *grin*
>    Gio

Wrong Arabic name, Gio. Not even *close* to royalty. Well, geographically
maybe...
I'm Amra, he's (Crown Prince Ansteorra) Abd al-Mahdi ibn Hakeim [spelt
approx.], and better known as Mahadi.

HE's got advisors for this sorta geographic detail, I'm sure (if nobody else
steps forward, yours truly).

Likewise <gryn>.

(not-the-Crown-Prince) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!