Ren Fair lost&found

dentim at mail.myriad.net dentim at mail.myriad.net
Thu Nov 14 23:45:24 PST 1996

Greetings!

Forgive me for wasting bandwidth, but I need to reach Stefan (the SCA liason
at Ren fair). It seems that(by allmeans my fault) I left my surcoat and
drinking cup and the fair last weekend.  Description as follows : 1 (one)
gyronny, ermine and azure surcoat, all beat to hell. 1 (one) wooden "coffee
mug" with remains of a price tag on the bottom. If found PLEASE give to any
nearby Raven's Forter. (Yoshi, Horoun, or Baron David should be there).

timo
thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!