Rognvaldr, Bjornsborg, and Farts

Matthew R. Popalisky mpopali at comp.uark.edu
Fri Nov 15 10:54:15 PST 1996

On Fri, 15 Nov 1996, Gunnora Hallakarva wrote:

> Heilsa, All.
>
>         I got a letter telling me I was mean the other day when I posted the
> song about Rognvaldr's clothing,

Anyone who consistantly wears that get-up deserves what s/he gets.  Sorta
like baggy pants and big shoes.  Or a Hog Hat.

> because one verse had been made up by
> Stacia while sitting on the porcelain throne...
>which at the time I had said
> was very appropos in a song concerning Rognvaldr.

Hey, I hate bathroom humor, too.  However, I rather suspect that Gunnora
has no problems with 1) repeating the bare, ugly truth, and 2) repeating
it accurately.  Especially when it is either important or appropriate.

Life is much more fun if one tries to be amused instead of offended.

Kateryn Heathrydge
Grimfells, Calontir