Fencing in Meridies...

Marcus Hite mbhite at arn.net
Sat Nov 16 16:35:45 PST 1996

At 12:55 PM 11/16/96 -0600, you wrote:

>This came back to me from the source of the orginal post.

<Big Snip>

>> We don't know yet what this means for fencing at Gulf War.  I don't
>> expect that Meridies will reinstate fencing by then.

<Snip>

>should write them (not over the Net, however).

Would someone post their Majesties Snail-Mail address, or an address where
people of the Rapier commutity can write to them with questions/concerns? (I
assume but the above statement that E-mail would not be acceptable).

Has anyone else heard anything offical about Gulf Wars and fencing?

In Service,
Marquet de la Heyt / Anstreorra