Encouraging Words

MoonBeam moonbeam at cyberramp.net
Sat Nov 16 20:55:09 PST 1996

At 04:27 PM 11/15/96 -0800, you wrote:

>Please I am looking for a perminte place to put me and
> my mail, anyone empressed with their service provider and FRIENDLY
>staff.

        I fear I won't be of much help in your quest but I just wanted to
tell you not to get discouraged!  I went through three different providers
before I found one I liked and who was there to help not just collect my
money.  I'm sorry to say that my particular provider is in the DFW area and
would be of no use to you.  Just keep looking!  BTW your looking the best
way possible by asking others if there happy with their service.  I am also
sure there are better deals out there than your getting.  I paid for a year
up front and it only cost $14.95 per month.  I have 24 hour a day 7 day a
week access.  I also have a 10 meg web page available.  I have also started
seeing some X-mas specials for as low as $9.95 a month.

        I wish I could be more helpful, but did want you to know there are
good and reasonable providers out there.  If you get a local magazine where
your at called "Computer Currents" check out some of there ads.  They
usaully have several "off name" providers that give you excellent service at
low rates.

                Sorry a can't do more for you,

                                moonbaby............