camail = calligraphy

dennis grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Nov 17 23:45:45 PST 1996

Hi there out there.  Aquilanne here.

I've just recently gotten a wonderful goody-package from a wonderful friend
back in Artemisia, and am in the process of trying to finish putting the
rest of my armor together.  Alas, I am still short a camail for my bascinet.
What I'd like to propose is a trade:  a scroll commission for a nice
(preferably aluminum) camail.  For any possibly-interested party not
familiar with my work, I am a freelance artist, I have about thirteen years
experience, have an extensive portfolio, do a wide variety of historic hands
and illumination styles, was given my Laurel primarily for my scrivners
work, and have recently completed a grant-funded, fully hand-wrouight book
of other folks' words in my calligraphy and illumination.

If you're interested, give me a holler back.

If you're not interested, but know of someone who might be, let me know that
too.

Aquilanne

Dory Grace
7216-B Bethune