NOTICE..Last day at this e-mail address

Carey McClure applelk at eden.com
Fri Nov 15 16:17:01 PST 1996

Please I am looking for a perminte place to put me and
 my mail, anyone empressed with their service provider and FRIENDLY staff.

		I vust got back from going to pay to comtinue my service
27.06 /mth and the owner was having a confrence in the door way and was
very rude saying I was interupting his meeting. wow many people can you
get into a space 8x6 ft??

		It seems taking my money was not to important to him or the technition
getting/giving me the answer to why the connection line just rings.....and ..rings
and why I and others with accounts at EDEN.COM get disconnected...

	your truely  .. LOCKING FOR A PLACE TO HANG MY HAT.

p.s. respones by midnight or phone 512 918-0977

	Carey McClure, owner Apple Safe and Lock
	Austin, Tx.