Ren Fair lost&found

dr Hoffpauir env_drh at SHSU.edu
Mon Nov 18 09:54:51 PST 1996

>Greetings!
>
>Forgive me for wasting bandwidth, but I need to reach Stefan (the SCA liason
>at Ren fair). It seems that(by allmeans my fault) I left my surcoat and
>drinking cup and the fair last weekend.  Description as follows : 1 (one)
>gyronny, ermine and azure surcoat, all beat to hell. 1 (one) wooden "coffee
>mug" with remains of a price tag on the bottom. If found PLEASE give to any
>nearby Raven's Forter. (Yoshi, Horoun, or Baron David should be there).
>
>timo
>thankyouthankyouthankyouthankyouthankyou!

Timo,

        Steve's e-mail: maxisdgn at netropolis.net

        I don't recall seeing your stuff.  Of course after seven weekends of
Renfair I was pretty much blind to anything except the back gate.

D.st.D.

David R. Hoffpauir        | We'll gae down by Clouden's side,
-Oracle/GIS DBA           | Through the hazel spreading wide,
                          | O'er the waves that sweetly glide,
-Texas Regional Institute | Tae the moon so clearly.
for Environmental Studies |    -Robert Burns
-Sam Houston St. Univ     |
Huntsville, TX 77341      |
env_drh at shsu.edu          |
(409) 294-3976            |