Black Oak Keep

Koch, KA Kimberly 4384 KochKA at gvl.esys.com
Mon Nov 18 15:26:27 PST 1996

I know I've posted this once, but if you'll bear with me, I'd like to post
the directions to Black Oak Keep Championship once more, for those who may
have missed them the first time (pay attention, Brendan).  There is no ad in
November's Black Star and the one in October's DOES NOT have the directions.
 I'll spare you the whole announcement, but the most pertinent information
is below.  Please feel free to call or e-mail me if you have other
questions.

 -Thyra

*************************************

Seating is very limited, so please bring your own tables and chairs when at
all possible.

Site fee is $8.00, children under 18 half price, children under 5 free.
 Feast is free (and so is the mead!)  No minors will be admitted without a
parent or a waiver.

Directions:  Take your best route to I-30 east of Dallas.  Take exit 94A,
follow the signs for Hwy 69N (carefully - you'll have to loop back over the
interstate); go north approximately 10 miles to FM 2194.  Go west (left)
approximately 4 miles and look for the SCA sign.

Autocrat:
Ly. Thyra of Black Oak Keep
mka Kim Koch
6011 I-30 #217