Bonwicke?, LPT

Vicki Marsh zarazena at io.com
Mon Nov 18 21:40:29 PST 1996

Countess Margaret wrote:
>Their Majesties have not yet announced Their decision in this matter.  We
>are expecting an announcement at any time.

Argghhh.  My heart goes out to those involved.  We were so fortunate to have
a quick decision here in Elfsea.  While we were awaiting the date for the
final polling, I told a friend who could not understand my impatience that
it was like knowing that there is going to be a great, big wedding (real
soon), knowing when and where it was going to be, but not knowing who the
bride and groom were.  Especially nervewracking for the potential brides and
grooms.

Not to mention needing to get started on the investiture clothes, putting
off buying anything or being able to make any concrete plans until after the
decision is made.....

My prayers are with them all.

Zara Zina