Northkeep Baronial Investiture.

Scott Fridenberg scottf at galaxy.galstar.com
Tue Nov 19 00:03:39 PST 1996

> Would any of you gentles (Diarmuit, Robert, Damon, this means you)
> from NOrthkeep care to expound on the wonders of your coming
> event??
> Kateryn

        Greetings Kateryn.
        I'm looking forward to seeing you again this weekend.
        This weekend (Nov 22 - 24) Ld Thorgrim Bjornsson and
Ly. Siggyn Fredricksdottir (sp?) will be invested as Baron and
Baroness Northkeep.
        The site will be the Will Rogers Youth Camp 4 miles
west of Cleveland OK.  The Site fee is $7.00 for adults, $3.00
for children 3 - 12, Children under 6 free, with a $20.00
maximum per family.  As Ld Aeddan posted earlier the feast is
being presented by the Mooneschodowe Kitcheners Guild, so you
KNOW there will be plenty of wonderfull food, (if you've never
experienced a Mooneschadowe feast I strongly urge you to
remedy that oversight at the earliest opportunity) and the
feast fee is only $2.00.  The feast will seat 175 people and
I'm told that we have about 65 seats still available.
        During the day we will have a hunt, to feature
Chivalric and Rapier fighting as well as archers and
non-combatants.  I've been to some of the planning sessions
for this hunt and it sounds like a lot of fun.
        We will have the Court and Investiture, followed by
the feast, then it will be time to Celebrate.  Let me rephrase
that:

        ***     THEN WE CELEBRATE!!!    ***
         And we want all our friends there to celebrate with
us.  At least one of our local Vintners will be bringing large
quantities of his wares to share with our guests, and as the
current Bard of Northkeep I invite the Bards of Ansteorra to
come and well make a fire and sing the old songs, and the
new.  I'm told that Mikel the Ram, a very talented bard from
Calontier will be attending.  I Urge you not to miss this
opportunity to enjoy one of the best bards Calontier has to
offer.
        In short, We're going to have fun.  Come have fun with
us.

Robert Fitzmorgan
Northkeep