Bjornsborg 20th

Heidi J Torres hjt at tenet.edu
Tue Nov 19 15:51:20 PST 1996

Mari here...

On Tue, 19 Nov 1996, Crouchet wrote:

> Yes, it was great, for the very reasons you state. Do it again, I will
> be there.
>
> Give us a real barrier for the barrier battle. The rope was sorry.

I agree, the rope barrier didn't work very well.  I should have
remembered that from the 1st Lyonesse, when *that* rope barrier didn't
work very well.  However, it was a spur of the moment decision.  Risk
taking doesn't always work out, but it's necessary now and again for the
sake of creativity.

> Overall, good job!

Thanks very much.  Any suggestions and ideas for making the tournament
better, more fun and more authentic are heartily welcome.

Mari