Stefan's Files for December

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Wed Nov 20 14:00:22 PST 1996

A Blending of the Past and Present

Here is the list of my featured SCA Rialto files for this month. I have
files for all interests. If none of the files below interest you, ask for
a copy of my complete file list. If you would like a copy of any of these
files, just let me know. I can print them on paper for you, copy them
to a computer disk or send them by email.

Those of you who have World-Wide-Web (WWW) access can get these files at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html, although it may be a week
or two before the newest files are online.

    Stefan li Rous   (512)892-0036   markh at risc.sps.mot.com

Here are the new files that have been added this past month:

C-A-handbook-art       Sir Jon's Combat Archery Handbook.
cheesecake-msg         Medieval cheesecake. Recipes.
cl-Germany-msg         Clothing of Medieval Germany.
Gaul-art               "Of Things French in the Middle Ages"
                           by Lady Isabelle de Foix.
GSRE-art               "Great Scholars of Renaissance Europe"
                           by Lady Isabelle de Foix.
Hornbook-art           Mikal the Ram's book of stories.
persona-art            An article on persona by Duke Cariadoc.

I believe that one of the high points in my files is the references that
many files have to more detailed information. While many files have
messages referring to or reviewing books on a particular subject, some
bibliographies were extensive enough that I have published them as
separate files. Some of these are:

Arthur-bib             Bibliography on King Arthur.
bibliog-msg            General medieval bibliographies.
clothing-bib           Bibliography of Russian, East Europe, Middle
                          East clothing books. Other books, too.
cooking-bib            Bibliography on cooking sources.
Iceland-bib            Bibliography on Iceland.
Islamic-bib            Bibliography on Islamic cultures.
leather-bib            Bibliography on leather and leather goods.
LivHist-bib            Bibliography on Living History.
music-bib              Bibliography and reviews for period music.
p-falconry-bib         Biblio. of period falconry texts.
peasant-bib            Bibliography on medieval peasants.
Russia-bib             Bibliography on Russian history.
ships-bib              Bibliography of ships and things nautical.
theater-bib            Bibliography on theater.
WS-bib                 Woman's Studies bibliography.

<end>