Why I Hate Fencing

Matthew R. Popalisky mpopali at comp.uark.edu
Wed Nov 20 16:31:34 PST 1996

On Wed, 20 Nov 1996, Rik Packham/Angus mac Taggart wrote:

> position of Don be elevated to being a peer? If so, should all Dons (and
> forgive me, but I know not the feminine (boy am I going to catch it for
> that one) form of Don),

That would be, if I remember my Spanish-speaking buddies and operas
correctly, Donna

Was there a search for the femine gender of the title "sir"?

My mother, bless her heart, thinks it should be Dame.  However, I had to
strongly dissuade her from refering to me as "Mistress"-perfectly midieval
for my then rank (none).  God bless my AoA!

Working on getting Mom to join our game,
Kateryn
Grimfells