Latin lessons on the Web

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Fri Nov 22 16:13:56 PST 1996

Greetings,

About a month ago, there was a discussion here on learning Latin. A little
while after this I saw this message on the Rialto. I don't remember
if I posted it here or not, but I thought some of you might be interested
in this.

Also, I have added a file, Latin-msg to my SCA Rialto Files that includes
a large part of the earlier discussions here. Thanks Gunnora.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com