Amber and Breasts.

Nathan Jones njones at ix.netcom.com
Sun Nov 24 18:00:59 PST 1996

Hi friends.

Okay, here's the story.

I've heard the stories about women with large breasts complaining that
men never look at their face, their eyes getting lost down the woman's
cleavage.  I always that that was humorous, but nothing more.

However, after going to Northkeep's investiture wearing a necklace with
a large chuck of amber (copal, actually), I can sympathize.  All those
Norsemen and women kept staring at my amber!  I kept telling them it
was just Dial Soap-on-a-Rope, but I don't think they believed me.  Made
me feel awful weird.  People kept wanting to touch it, giving me
suggestions on what they would like to do to it!  *grin*

gio