Northkeep's Investiture

Eric Jackson jackser at Okway.okstate.edu
Sun Nov 24 20:33:47 PST 1996

     Greetings unto the good Lords and Ladies of Ansteorra,

        I attended the investiture this weekend and it was fantastic! The
     hunt was very welll attended and baron Hakon's team won.  the norse
     wrestling was won by Joseph Cain.   The feast was a total success
     Vivat  Mooneschadowe.  The court was a perfect example of the pagentry
     that we all strive to create. Three Irises of merit were given out to
     Aeddan and Gwennan of house Windbourne and Beoralic my Grandfather.
     The feast went well and after closing some windows there where no
     complaints and as I was incharge of the servers and I checked on all
     of the tables myself so I can tell you all this from first hand
     experience.    The beer that was freely passed around was of
     exceptionial  quality and the populace of Northkeep really did a bang
     up job of hosting this event.

        I also got to see a lot of people that I haven't seen lately and
     wish that I could. All of you from Eldern Hills it was excellent to
     see you all again and I look forward to the next time we party
     togeather.  Peotar congrates on becoming the new Senaschel. I will
     stop now because I could go on all night. I had a wonderful time and
     to all of you who were there thanks for making it fun and to all of
     you who missed ou, well I am sorry you were unable to be there.  I
     will close now with what I wrote in the Investiture book." I would not
     have missed this for all of the Known World"

                        Vivat Northkeep!
                        Vivat ANSTEORRA!!
                        DEATH to Trimeras!!!

                                Lord Owen Ap Aeddan Ap Trahaearn