Did anyone go to the Northkeep Investiture?

I. Marc Carlson LIB_IMC at centum.utulsa.edu
Sun Nov 24 22:32:10 PST 1996

<ariana-s_zoo at juno.com (Stacy A Blevins)>
>We in Bonwicke are waiting on pins and needles did anyone go? Who will be
>our new Baron & Baroness? Please write soon!!!
>We haven't had any word and we are DESPERATE!
>Thanks, Ariana the Easily Amused

I'm terribly sorry.  I was sitting up near the front (right in front of
your current Baron and Baroness, in fact), but was distracted when the
anouncement was made.

<njones at ix.netcom.com (Nathan Jones)>
>I went to the Investiture, but I was at the back of the hall and didn't
>hear a word of court.  Sorry.

I'm sorry to hear that.  While court was a trifle long, most of it was
well worth hearing :)

<Owen<jackser at Okway.okstate.edu (Eric Jackson)>>
>Three Irises of merit were given out to
 Aeddan and Gwennan of house Windbourne and Beoralic my Grandfather.

As were a host of other awards (almost all of which were well received and
totally deserved).

>...the populace of Northkeep really did a bang up job of hosting this event.

As somewhat the observer at this event (since mundane work has kept me from
participating as much as I should have) I was quite pleased and proud of
the amount of work that the group managed to fit into such a small
amount of time.  So, as selfish as it might seem to say so, as someone
who simply was an attendant, I have to agree.

I missed the partying after the feast, but to judge from the mess that
was cleaned up today, it certainly looked as though a good time was had
by all.

>DEATH to Trimeras!!!

*ahem*

Diarmuit