Baron and Baroness of Bonwicke

Lisa A. May xylm1 at ttacs1.ttu.edu
Mon Nov 25 06:57:49 PST 1996

Greetings to the Net!

I am pleased to be the first to put it over the airwaves:

Vivat to the outgoing Baron and Baroness, Haakon and Anna
Vivat to the incoming Baron and Baroness, Alaric and Kayleigh Drake!

I received a call from Their-Soon-to-be-Excellencies Sunday evening
telling me that they were almost the shortest-lived incipient coronets on
record.  They were calling from a Baptist Church in Cisco where they had
been taken after their truck hit a spot of black ice while returning from
an event this weekend.  The truck is totaled, the guardrail damaged, but
everyone with them is fine.  Rescue operations are well in hand.  :-)

With the winter season here, please, everyone, be very careful when going
to and from events, especially in the northern parts of the kingdom!
We've lost enough friends in the last couple of years; let's make this a
safe winter season.

Margaret

Countess Margaret ny Connor  *  Lisa A. May               *
Barony of Bonwicke           *  Texas Tech School of Law  *
Kingdom of Ansteorra         *  Lubbock, TX               *