Alive and Well!

Lisa Carter zkr26 at ttacs1.ttu.edu
Mon Nov 25 21:46:45 PST 1996

Well, although our vehicle is scattered across a sizable portion of Hwy
20, we decided to call the impact with the guard rail "light" (glancy, tippy,
skippy, etc...) :-D.  Even factoring in this unfortunate occurance, Black
Oak Keep Championship was STILL worth attending!

Regarding Their Majesties announcement, we very cordially invite all of
Ansteorra to attend our investiture at Bonwicke's 12th Night (January
10-12th).  Crash space is available.  Drake, our current Baronial
Defender, will relinquish this position at this event.  He would like all
chivalric fighters to enter the list and vie for the title of "interim"
Baronial Defender (until our traditional Baronial Defender Tournament--
Octavian).

We would like to give thanks to all the well wishers who have contacted us
concerning the outcome of our journey home.  We give special thanks to Sir
Gunthar, Mistress Muriel, etc....for their personal inquiries into our
well-being, and that of our traveling companions (Eisen and Robert).

Finally, we would like to thank Their Majesties and the populace of
Bonwicke for their continued faith and support.  Most of all we would
like to thank the out-going Baron and Baroness Bonwicke for the
outstanding service they have provided.

Vivat Bonwicke!  Vivat Ansteorra!!

Alaric and Kayleigh Drake
Barony of Bonwicke