Recognizing Skill and Good Works

DEIDRA L GOUGH cat_eyes at juno.com
Sat Nov 2 20:14:55 PST 1996

By Marches of Precedence, are we talking about Processions?? Because if
that is the case, I have seen them in the Outlands, namely al-Barran. The
first I saw was at their Midwinter in '90.  That was my first large,
formal indoor event & it was an incredible event to see, topped only by
the Outlands procession at Estrella War 2 years ago. That was the year 11
of the Knowne World's 13 Crowns put in an appearance.  It was amazing.
I'd love to see more done here, and I've been pushing for more the entire
4 years I've been in this Kingdom. Maybe...

Lady Deidra