? Legalities of Homebrewing

Pug Bainter pug at interval.net
Tue Nov 5 06:50:57 PST 1996

> >I'm not meaning to scare anyone about this, since I doubt we'll change,
> >but I do want people to know, and to try to find out the real answers as
> >to the legality of some issues. (ie. giving alcohol away and SCA Arts &
> >Sciences displays that involve alochol)
> >I may have to call TABC just to verify these points.
>         Why don't you let one of our legal eagles such as Jeremy
> investigate?

Actually I am going to do that. In addition, I'm going to call about
some of the points that directly affect me, and not the SCA as a whole.
Those being, can I give it away and can I make mead legally.

> What will we do if they say no and then start patrolling our
> events!  Yikes!

That would not be good.

Ciao,

--
Phelim Uhtred Gervas  | "I want to be called. COTTONTIPS. There is something