Predators (Was: How we play SCA in Ansteorra)

Galen of Bristol pmitchel at flash.net
Thu Nov 7 18:27:57 PST 1996

Keith Ewing wrote:

> You wrote:
>
> >Man is the only predator which also preys upon himself.
> >
> >               (Forget exactly whom said that)
> >
> Somebody better tell the alligators and the sharks that they aren't
> predators.
>
> Kein

The quote is from the _Star Trek_ episode, "The Squire of Gothos".  But
he also missed Klingons, and numerous other warlike species in that
milieu.  The line is borne of ... well, that gets into another mundane
political discussion, doesn't it?

- Galen
--
Viscount Galen of Bristol, KSCA, CSM, etc. (now upgraded with ASTA!)
Paul Mitchell, pmitchel at flash.net / "noblesse oblige"