You Know You're in the SCA...

Katherine G Decker katie15g at juno.com
Thu Nov 7 18:36:35 PST 1996

  OK,Ya'll,
I think that people really need to just calm down and take a deep breath.
 IT WAS A JOKE!!! Can nobody take a joke any more? Ya'll need to just see
things as the were meant to be seen, and read things the way the were
meant to be read.  O.K.?
Signed,
The great, magnificent, beautiful, loved, and to be cherished, SILVER FOX