program for music

Gunnora Hallakarva gunnora at bga.com
Fri Nov 8 03:42:22 PST 1996

>> 			I am looking, still for a IBM compatible
>> program that I can enter the notes and watch/hear them as they
>> play..... price is nominal..

Heilsa, Carey!

Master Cynric who is now living in Bjornsborg has one that will not only do
this, the thing will do orchestrations and show and play up to something
like 256 different instrument "voices."  He's arranging medieval dance music
on it.

He should be at Laurel's Prize Tourney, or contact me for his phone #.

Wassail,
::GUNNORA:;

Gunnora Hallakarva
Herskerinde