program for music

Debbie and Sam Milligan miligan at anet-dfw.com
Fri Nov 8 22:10:48 PST 1996

Carey McClure wrote:

> Hello all,
>
>                         I am looking, still for a IBM compatible
> program that I can enter the notes and watch/hear them as they
> play..... price is nominal..
>
>                 Connor son of Clure
> aka             Carey McClure, 918-0977

I'm using a program called MusicTime Deluxe from a company called
Passport.  It was relatively easy to learn and has all the options for
writing music that you could ask for; my daughter sat down and taught
herself the essentials of it in an afternoon.  I'm not sure of the retail
price as I picked it up at a software sale at a company I used to work
for.

Padraig Ruad O'Maolagain
of House Mac an Ghabhann
--
'When I make a word do a lot of work like that,' said Humpty Dumpty, 'I
always pay it extra.'