help, please....

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Fri Nov 8 17:50:03 PST 1996

>Greetings all,
>I have a request and if anyone can help, I would really appreciate it.  To
>start, I make ceramic feast ware.  I use extremely mundane materials and
>methods doing this.  I have been told by many that molded ceramics are not
>period.

snip

>Lady Catrin Mac Cracken
>Caitrin3 at aol.com

lead glazing are period I think I lwill pass on the pure period feast ware.
As some other of the post have said we learn that some people will tell you
some thing is not period becouse they have not found it in their looking,
but then the real question is were they looking to see if ceramic wares were
cast or just doucmenting (sp) their work?
Plachoya Sobaka a most insignificant archer in Ravens Fort