Laurel's Prize Tourney

Baker, Mike mbaker at rapp.com
Mon Nov 11 11:20:00 PST 1996

> One of the other entrants, Master Robin's page (please forgive me but I
forget his
> name) entered the aforementioned Custard, the best tasting cookies on
site, a
> woven basket, clay work, and didn't really respond to questions very well
because
> he was too busy finishing up some weaving.  He got a handshake and a kiss
> from Their Majesties because it was stated that he didn't want to compete
with
> the children but with the adults!

Gunthar, you describe Thomas Tostigsson, who some months back earned the
autocrat's "special" prize at Steppes Artisan, and that in full competition
against the adults. Did he have more of his paper on display at LPT? The
young man is something of a marvel, and certainly bears watching.

I'm really sorry that I had to miss this event (mundane concerns). Thank you
all for your descriptions.

Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra
     currently residing in Barony of the Steppes, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Mike C. Baker                      mbaker at rapp.com
Any opinions expressed are obviously my own unless explicitly stated
otherwise!