Fencing in Meridies (fwd)

Connie Carroll Connie.Carroll at eden.com
Sat Nov 16 10:03:37 PST 1996

> From:          "Matthew R. Popalisky" <mpopali at comp.uark.edu>
> To:            Ansteorran news letter <ansteorra at eden.com>
> Subject:       Re: Fencing in Meridies (fwd)
> Date:          Sat, 16 Nov 96 18:55:24 +0000

> This came back to me from the source of the orginal post.

Just had to respond to your post,no you are not adding fuel to the
fire. I hear of this first from a friend in Meridies and they are not
happy about Their Majesties decision,but knew that something was
going to happen,because Meridies just doesn't want to legalize
fencing there. It's not everyone,just a select few who have the power
to stop it. I'm lived in Meridies for a number of years and frankly,
I'm ashamed to say that.

Countess Kassandra NickKraken
1st Queen of Meridies

Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net