Laurel's Prize Tourney

Vicki Marsh zarazena at io.com
Tue Nov 12 05:30:06 PST 1996

>For those asking for more details about the LPT this weekend, please allow me
>to submit my remembrances of it.

Arghhhh!!!

For some reason or another, my e-mail has been down since Saturday.  If
anyone hasn't deleted the messages from this list dating from Sunday and
Monday, could you please forward them to me personally at zarazena at eden.com  ??

Also, if anyone sent personal e-mail, please resend it.  I even sent a test
message to myself from my husband's account last night and it hasn't reached
me yet.

I, too enjoyed Laurel's Prize Tournament and will write more about it later
(I have an Economics exam this morning;-).

Zara Zina